RØDE MICROPHONES’ REVOLUTIONARY
Podcast Production Studio
All-in-one Design * 8 Channels * Bluetooth Input * USB & Phone Connection
* 8 Programmable Sound Effects Pads * Unique Podcast-friendly Features
* On-board Recording
SYDNEY, Australia, November 30th, 2018: Following an overwhelming response to its global debut, Australian pro audio giant, RØDE Microphones, is proud to announce that the revolutionary RØDECaster™ Pro – the world’s first fully integrated podcast production studio – is now shipping worldwide.
Boasting an innovative set of features that have never been found together in a single console, the RØDECaster™ Pro has already sent waves of excitement across podcasting communities around the world.
Now, everyone with a dream to create professional-quality podcasts will be able to do so seamlessly with this powerful platform. This is a remarkable new direction for RØDE, one that is set to change the face of podcasting forever.
On-board features include:
- 4 microphone channels: Class A, servo biased inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- Separate inputs for:
– 5mm TRRS (phone or device)
– Bluetooth (phone or device)
– USB (for music/audio or app calls)
– Programmable sound effects pads 8 colour-coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls – with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels – no extra gear or messy set-up involved.
- Programmable in the RØDECaster™ Pro or from your computer via the software.
- APHEX® Exciter™ and Big Bottom™patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating.
- Intuitive touch-screen operation. A full colour, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings.
- 4 high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls.
- Records direct to microSD Cardfor completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB.
- Live streaming capability. Today’s radio!
Watch an overview of the RØDECaster Pro below
“We released our first podcast product, the Podcaster USB microphone, in 2004,” says RØDE Founder and Chairman, Peter Freedman AM. “Since then, our broadcast microphones, especially the Procaster and RØDE NT-USB mics, have become the microphones of choice for the growing podcasting and vlogging world.
“The RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Studio is a real passion project for us here at RØDE, and the natural next step in our mission to democratise the tools of creativity.
“The RØDECaster™ Pro puts a professional level studio in the hands of everyone – whether they are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. There is nothing like this in the world!”
It is truly professional podcasting made easy.
The RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio is shipping now and will be available for sale in December 2018.
Go to rode.com to find out more, or contact your local dealer.